[English Subbed MV] Danny Ahn - If It Were A Dream
Download Link - MediaFire
File Size - 39.06 MB (MQ)
Screenshot (thumbs) -


-> Watch it Online<-

Song: If It Were A Dream (꿈이었으면)(Feat. Sweet Sorrow 스윗소로우)
Artist: Danny Ahn (안데니) from g.o.d (지오디)
Digital Single: If It Were A Dream (꿈이었으면)

Note -

Article from KBS World:
"'If it were a dream' is a rap remake of the Japanese band Chemistry's 'Your
name never gone.' Ahn wrote the lyrics for the song about a heartbroken man who
wishes the loss of his lover could be a dream. Sweet Sorrow participated in the
vocal. The song well combines grand orchestration, trendy hip-hop rhythm and
sentimental guitar melody and rap." (Credits: Link)

Danny wrote different lyrics instead of just translating the japanese lyrics. I think he did a good job because the korean lyrics are very beautiful (This is my fav part: "If all of this were only a dream, if you were the person to wake me/I'd hold you tight in my embrace when I open my eyes/I wouldn't let you go ever again."). I also loved the arrangement, the rap parts included on Danny's version of the song and Sweet Sorrows beautiful vocals.

So although the japanese version by Chemistry is good too, I actually prefer the korean rap version by Danny feat. Sweet Sorrow.

Ah! I love the music video too! It has a simple, but very poetic concept.

Credits:
Lyrics Translation: irenex@z-degrees.net | Subtitles: Rasckita

Labels: , ,

0 comments / Add Comment

About
This is just a collection of stuff I like. Currently I'm subbing Music Videos, mostly of Leehom though, but I sub MVs of other artists sometimes. I only update this blog when I have something to share or when I feel like posting or talking about something so don't be surprised if you don't see an update for a long time. hehehe ^^

Note: If you own the copyrights for some of the things I uploaded and you want me to delete the links, let me know and I'll remove the links from my blog.

Menu/Tags
Blog
- Home
- Info
- Updates
- My Youtube Page

Wang Lee Hom
- Lee Hom
- Subbed MVs
- Audio/Mp3
- Miscellany Videos

Other Artists/Videos
- Subbed MVs
- Audio/Mp3 (Rare)
- Other Subbed Videos
- Yashimmanman (Subbed)
- We Got Married

god's Yookailgi
- About (soon!)
- Interview with god (by CNN)
- All 67 Episodes (Raws)
- Guide of Episodes

Yoon Kye Sang's Journey To Turkey
- Complete Serie (All 20 Episodes: Raws + Eng Subtitles), Info, Pictures

Soulmate
- All About 'Soulmate'
- Episode Listing & Summaries
- Released Soundtracks, Compilations & Singles
- Unreleased Soundtrack
- Miscellany Downloads

Motorsport
- Videos

Texts
- Kim Hyun Joong's 'Misery'
- Won Bin's Confessions
- Jackie Chan's post about Leehom
- Getting geeky with Leehom

Park Shin Yang
- The Letter (Movie Download)
- Help Lift The Unjust Ban

Contact/Tagboard

Now / Before
Watching:
Before: - The Painter Of The Wind (Kdrama)
Before: - Summer Snow (Jdrama)

Reading:
Now: - Notes From Underground (by F.Dostoevsky)
Before: - De Profundis, Valsa Lenta (by J.C.Pires)

Current Obsession
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Soulmate

One of the best korean dramas I watched! :D Unique story, charismatic characters and amazing soundtrack!

Links
Flower Rain Fansubs | Darian's Portfolio | Dariend Says | JenEm's DLParadise | Ethidda's Mussings | Lukia's blog | Kami's Journal | Naokigurl's Site

Credits/Layout
Main HTML Code by: .fourth!Romance
Banner by Rasckita
Layout Featuring: Wonder Girls
Hosted on: Blogger.com